I started with the topping. Butter, Sugar, Flour & Cinnamon.
This is a very stiff dough. Once you mix the ingredients together, fold in the berries. These were frozen, but I have used fresh Blueberries in this recipe.
Divide the dough evenly between 12 muffin cups. I had some cutie blue with snowflakes that I wanted to use. Then, the topping gets added and fills the cups to the top.
Now, your turn...
1 1/2 cups AP Flour
3/4 cup Sugar
1/2 tsp Salt
2 tsp Baking Powder
1/3 cup Vegetable Oil
1 Egg, beaten
1/3 cup Milk
1 cup Cranberries
1/2 cup Sugar
1/3 cup AP Flour
1/4 cup Butter, cubed & cold
1 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Combine Flour, Sugar, Salt & Baking Powder, whisk together.
3. In a measuring cup, place Vegetable Oil & Egg. Add enough Milk to fill the cup, may be a bit more than the 1/3 cup.
4. Pour this into the Flour mixture & combine. The dough may be stiff.
5. Fold in the berries.
6. Divide among the muffin cups & add the topping.
7. Bake 20-25 minutes. Turn out onto counter & cool on wire rack.