1 cup Wheat Flour
1 cup Cheddar Cheese, grated
1 Tbls Garlic Powder
1 Tbls Butter, softened
1/2 cup Milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix Flour & Cheese together. Add Garlic Powder & softened Butter.
3. Slowly add the Milk until you have a stiff dough. You may not need all the milk.
4. Place on floured surface and knead for a few minutes. Then, roll out to 1/4 inch thickness.
5. Cut into shapes & place on an ungreased cookie sheet. I still used a silpat on my baking sheet.
6. Bake for 15 minutes & let cool in the oven with the door slightly open until cool & firm.
7. Refrigerate to keep fresh.